Based in Space & Time
Nov 2, 2018 (Early Access)
Time Warpers is the evolution of the popular incremental game Time Clickers (1,000,000+ players on Steam, 88% positive reviews).
It's a multi-player incremental game that combines the action of a first person looter shooter with the progression & upgrades of a clicker game.
Time Warpers is what's called an 'incremental game'. There's always a fun upgrade to look forward to, and the numbers keep getting bigger!
Collect gold, upgrade your weapons & teammates, and even join up with other players in the world as you defeat the enemies & get stronger.
All of your favorite things from Time Clickers; Time Cubes, Active Abilities, Maximum Damage & Research (aka Artifacts) are back and better than ever.
2013 - Time Rifters released, combining tower defense with a first person shooter
2015 - Time Clickers released, improving on the incremental 'Cookie Clicker' genre
2016 - Work begins on Time Warpers, adding multi-player first person looting and shooting
2018 - Time Warpers releases into Early Access
- Swift & Smooth Movement - Dash, double jump & bunnyhop your way through the zones
- Weapon Customization - Want a rocket that shoots cluster bombs? A rifle with bouncing bullets? Or your very own light show using your pulse pistol's lasers? Collect perks and customize your weapons the way you want
- Multiplayer - Team up with friends and other players in the world to quickly destroy waves of enemies. You have the choice; go further together or faster alone
- Hoverbike - Drives itself through the world so you can idle or focus on upgrading
- Overpowered - Get stronger & instantly wipe out an entire horde of enemies
- Progression - Explore thousands of zones spread across multiple unique planets
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request a key via Key Mailer keymailer.co.
About Proton Studio
Proton Studio is an independent game developer that has created games for the web, mobile and Steam.
More information on Proton Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Time Warpers Credits
Design / Programming / Art
Design / Project Management / Art
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks